Areas of Practice
- Aviation Accident Litigation
- Products Liability
- Serious Personal Injury
- Trial Practice
- Wrongful Death
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1974
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1974
- SMU School of Law, Los Angeles, CA, 1974, J.D.
- Southeastern Oklahoma State College, 1961, B.A., Major in Economics
Honors and Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated
- Mercury Rising
- Aviation Insurance Association of Los Angeles, Co-Founder
- Aviation Insurance Association of Los Angeles, President
- American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Lawyer-Pilot Bar Association, Member
Engstrom, Lipscomb & Lack founding partner Lee G. Lipscomb graduated from Southwestern University School of Law in 1974, and became a member of the State Bar of California and the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California that same year. Mr. Lipscomb’s law practice has always focused on trial litigation, including products liability, wrongful death, serious personal injury, and aviation accidents. For years, Mr. Lipscomb held a commercial pilot’s certificate. During his 40 years of trial practice he has had many seven and eight figure recoveries for his clients.
Before entering the practice of law, Lee worked in the insurance claims industry and founded Aero-Loss Adjusters, Inc., a Los Angeles based company specializing in aircrash investigations and related claims handling. Mr. Lipscomb has had a lifelong interest in aviation, which has included five years as a U.S. Forest Service Smokejumper, as well as holding FAA Commercial, multi-engine, instrument and flight instructor pilot ratings. He was a co-founder and the first president of the Aviation Insurance Association of Los Angeles.
Over the past 34 years he has secured numerous awards exceeding $1 million for his clients.