Areas of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Complex Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- University of Southern California Law School, Los Angeles, CA, J.D.
— Hale Moot Court Honors
- University of California, Berkeley, CA, B.A. with highest honors
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Qui Tam Actions Under The California False Claims Act: Is your source original? — CAALA Advocate, February, 2011
- Survival Actions: Under-Deterrence, Pain and Suffering, and Punitive Damages — CAALA Advocate, January, 2012
- Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd. vs. Superior Court, 174 Cal.App.4th 264 (2009) (establishing validity of service of foreign coporation by service upon a subsidiary in California under certain circumstances, rather than Hague process)
Gregory Waters is an experienced trial attorney who practices all aspects of civil litigation, with an emphasis in product liability, insurance litigation, and complex litigation. After working in a variety of blue collar jobs after high school for several years, Mr. Waters received his B.A. in Legal Studies from the University of California, Berkeley with highest honors. Mr. Waters received his J.D. from the University of Southern California School of Law, were he received honors in the Hale Moot Court program.
Prior to joining Engstrom, Lipscomb & Lack Mr. Waters worked as a law clerk for a smaller size Plaintiff’s firm that handled personal injury and employment law matters, as well as a substantial criminal practice. Since joining Engstrom, Lipscomb & Lack, first as a law clerk and then as an attorney, Mr. Waters has been integral to numerous seven and eight figure recoveries for clients, including being part of the teams for an aviation accident which resulted in a $46 million verdict for four death cases, and a catastrophic freeway rollover accident which resulted in a $14.1 million verdict.
Mr. Waters has published several articles in legal publications and is an active member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Consumer Attorneys of California, California Alumni Association, California Charter Hill Society, and the USC Law Alumni Association.