Areas of Practice
- Complex Business Litigation
- Labor and Employment Law
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Personal Injury
- Wildfire Claims and Litigation
- California, 2014
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA, 2014, J.D.
- Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, 2010, B.A.
Honors and Awards
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers Award, 2014
- Byrne Trial Advocacy Scholar, 2014
- National Semi-Finalist, Top Gun Trial Competition, 2014
- National Finalist, National Trial Competition, 2014
- National Finalist, Tournament of Champions Trial Competition, 2013
- Best Overall Advocate, Tournament of Champions Trial Competition, 2013
- State Bar of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
Eric joined Engstrom, Lipscomb & Lack in 2015. His practice focuses on complex business litigation, insurance bad faith and personal injury litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Eric served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Manuel L. Real of the Central District of California.
Eric earned his law degree in 2014 from Loyola Law School, where he was a member of the nationally ranked Byrne Trial Advocacy Team. As a member of the team, Eric won two regional competitions, was a finalist at two national competitions, and won the Best Overall Advocate Award at the Tournament of Champions Trial Competition. Eric completed his undergraduate degree at Brigham Young University.
Eric is admitted to practice law in the state of California and before the United States District Court for the Central District of California.