Areas of Practice
- General Civil and Complex Litigation
- Trial Work
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Business Litigation
- 100% of practice devoted to litigation
- California, 2013
- United States District Court Central District of California, 2013
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, CA, 2012, J.D
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, CA, 2008, B.A., Major in Business Law
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
Christopher Kanne joined Engstrom, Lipscomb & Lack in 2013, where he handles a wide range of matters – from products liability to wrongful death to aviation and business litigation cases. A passionate advocate with a strong foundation in litigation, he has experience representing plaintiffs in state and federal court.
Prior to joining Engstrom, Lipscomb & Lack, Mr. Kanne practiced at Girardi | Keese in Los Angeles. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Business Law from Loyola Marymount University and his Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School.
He is an active member of the Consumer Attorneys of California, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, American Association for Justice, Federal Bar Association, and American Bar Association.
Mr. Kanne is admitted to practice before all the courts of the State of California as well as the United States District Court, Central District.