Areas of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Insurance Coverage
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, CA, 2005, J.D.
- UCSD, San Diego, CA, 2002, B.A. magna cum laude, Major in Psychology
- American Bar Association, Member
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
Ms. Newsom received her B.S. in Psychology from University of California San Diego in 2002, graduating magna cum laude, and her J.D. from Southwestern University in 2005. Ms. Newsom began her career at the firm early on in life and with a bottom up approach, clerking during college and learning key aspects of the business of successfully representing clients in need before she even sat for the California Bar Exam. This afforded Ms. Newsom a “head start” from day one. As a result, Ms. Newsom has been integrally involved in the day-to-day case management of a number of significant mass-tort actions in a variety of areas including product liability, personal injury, inverse condemnation, and numerous significant wildfire recoveries throughout Southern California. Many of these litigations resulted in substantial seven, eight and nine figure recoveries for the firm’s deserving clients. Ms. Newsom has handled a number of complex appeals and law and motion matters and is a major force behind the scenes of the firm’s case presentation strategies.